Why Advertise with us?
- EuroScienceJobs has a very focused readership of highly educated science experts (over 60% of users have PhDs)
- Every month more than 30 000 visitors visit EuroScienceJobs over 50 000 times
- Over 26 000 subscribers to our weekly newsletter
More details in our Media Kit.
Any questions about advertising? Advertising for the first time?
Email us at email@example.com
or call us on +32 2 790 3200 or +44 203 608 8800
Advertise with EuroScienceJobs
We are a specialised science job site, with a very focused readership. Our readers are all highly educated science experts, actively looking to improve their career opportunities in international research organisations - and their life-style while doing this. Further details can be found in our Media Kit.
Download full Media Kit
Ad Formats, Prices, Audience etc.
You can reach this interesting audience
through our various offerings of prominent
website and newsletter exposure.
Any questions about advertising? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for more information.
How to reach our strongly focused audience
"We have now appointed
a well qualified scientist.
I found the website very easy
to navigate and use and
I am pleased with the results
of our advertisement."
- Professor Marc Struelens,
Professor of Clinical Microbiology,
Université Libre de Bruxelles-
Hopital Erasme, March 2009
EuroScienceJobs offer three different types of inexpensive advertising:
- Large impact website banner advert options
- Targeted advertising on specific pages like education sector
- Strong weekly newsletter advert options
See more detail on these options below.
(And don't forget our sister site EuroBrussels.com, which is aimed at European Affairs experts and expats. We can offer advertising packages covering both websites at attractive rates.)
Website Banner Adverts
Let us display your message in banner advertisements to lots of users. An ad on EuroScienceJobs will give you access to this large but focused audience.
We offer website advertising through Top Banners which are located at the top of the page.
Reach all our focused job seekers in one day, in an email that is read carefully by the recipient every week. Your ad can be placed at the top of this efficient news medium - just below the EuroScienceJobs logo.
Choose among other possiblities from:
- Logo plus Text advert. Text of 250 characters plus logo (120 x 60 px)
- Banner (728x90 pixels, <50k)
We offer rebates for multiple orders. Please note text may be adjusted to suit our style.
"The visibility offered by EuroScienceJobs
allowed us to get a variety of candidates.
We are very pleased with the results."
- Christine Vuichoud,
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne,
Switzerland, March 2009
- We offer rebates for multiple orders
- We use standard formats for Banner Adverts
- We have a focused, audience that is normally difficult to reach.
- Your ads can be online within a few hours, giving immediate results
- (Please note text ads may be adjusted to suit our style.)
EuroScienceJobs has a very straightforward weekly cycle for our clients.
- EuroScienceJobs newsletter is sent every week
- The web pages are updated every day - no deadlines
- Public holidays: We even update during most holidays
We would be pleased to put together an attractive package offer to reach the right audience for you.
Download our Media Kit for more details.
For all advertising enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
EuroJobsites Limited (the parent company of EuroScienceJobs) is VAT registered. No VAT is payable if you are VAT registered (unless you are based in the UK). You will need to supply a VAT number to show your company is VAT registered. If your company is based outside of the EU, no VAT is payable (no VAT number required).
Invoices must be paid within 28 days of the invoice date, after which we will charge 30% interest per annum. We understand and will exercise our right to interest under the 'Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998' if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.