Postdoctoral Position, Functional Connectomics of the Amygdala in Social Interactions of Different Valence
Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology
We are searching for an outstanding postdoctoral candidate for the research project supported by the ERC Starting grant. The studies aim at identifying neural circuitry in the amygdala underlying social interactions of different emotional valence.
Requirements for postdoctoral candidates are:
- Strong interest in the brain research, especially in understanding the brain-behavior connection;
- PhD degree in neurobiology or neurophysiology;
- Strong publication record;
- Proven proficiency in one or more of the following techniques: mouse/rat behavior, electrophysiology, optogenetics, neuroanatomy;
- Exceptional motivation for the scientific research (demonstrated by publications and references by the candidate's advisor and another senior scientist);
- Fluency in English.