Research Adjunct - The Field of Biological Sciences - Biology
NCU - Nicolaus Copernicus University
Description (field, expectations, comments):
Only those who meet the requirements set out in Article 109 (1) of Higher Education Act of 27 July, 2005 (Journal of Laws No. 164, Item 1365 as amended) (art. 109 ust. 1 ustawy z dnia 27 lipca 2005 r. - Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (Dz. U. Nr 164, poz. 1365, z pózn. zmianami)) and the following eligibility criteria may enter the contest:
- doctoral degree in biological sciences (neuroinformatics), technical sciences (computer science), mathematical sciences;
- scientific achievements in the field of neuroinformatics documented by publications of international scope;
- programming skills in Matlab or Python, in particular, in the analysis of EEG or other neuroimaging techniques;
- fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written;
- a strong motivation for research work.
Position offered in the Centre for Modern Interdisciplinary Technologies.