Have a look at the fulfilling work on offer:
- Strategic & operational input into our early target incubator group, contributing to target identification, evaluation and validation in the area of chronic, inflammatory and niche pain diseases;
- Introduction and implementation of state-of-the-art technologies and functional assays to validate targets/pathways of pathophysiological relevance related to relevant diseases;
- Committed and active expert group member charged with the design and execution of in-vitro/ex vivo and in-vivo pharmacological investigations (rodent and human tissue) to enable target identification/validation, biomarker establishment and compound profiling via network of partners.
Let your talent flourish:
- You have a PhD in biology or related science;
- You have an in-depth understanding of the pathology of chronic and inflammatory pain, the respective molecular pathways, and an expert knowledge in state-of-the-art biochemical-/in-vitro cellular assay technologies;
- You have experience in biomarker identification & establishment, experimental design and a track record of successfully applying this to impact projects;
- You are a dynamic, flexible team-player, with strong communication and presentations skills including fluency in both English and German and experience in managing external collaborations.
For more details and to apply for this job click here