Postdoctoral Position "Spinal Cord Repair from Endogenous Stem Cells in the Spinal Niche (NEURONICHE)"
Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic scientist for a postdoctoral position in our Laboratory who will participate in the project titled: “Spinal cord repair from endogenous stem cells in the spinal niche (NEURONICHE)”.
- PhD degree in natural sciences (biology, biotechnology, medicine or related disciplines);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong motivation to work;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English;
- General experience in laboratory work.
Additionally it would be good to have background experience in:
- Cell culture in vitro;
- Neuroanatomy - Immunohistochemistry;
- Molecular biology;
- Work with animals.