University Teacher for the Field Energy Engineering
UL - University of Ljubljana - Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
CONDITIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Required education/level and area: doctoral degree (PhD) in mechanical engineering or other technical area;
- Valid academic title: assistant professor, associate professor or full professor for the field Energy Engineering;
- Knowledge of Slovenian language.
Functional skills and other requirements:
Rhetorical skills, sense of innovation, ability to organize their own work of their colleagues, PC skills, proficiency in a foreign language.
- forming and reforming the curricula and adapting university and applied sciences study programs to the requirements;
- organization and co-organization of all activities for performing the subject in accordance with the curriculum and the latest findings in the field and;
- coordinating and inspecting the work of other teaching staff (assistants, technical staff and other co-workers);
- lecturing to students, guiding seminars and other forms of pedagogical activities in under-graduate programs;
- guiding, assessment and correction of examination tasks and tests;
- guiding students research work and activities as mentor in their preparation of the diploma thesis and other works;
- scientific research work, studying and development of concepts, theories and methods.