Stem Cell Specialist in the Tissue Engineering Unit
CRG - Centre for Genomic Regulation
The desired candidate will perform CRISPR gene editing in stem cells, stem cell differentiation assays, mouse embryo work and will work in providing service in already established organoid systems and in implementing specific organoid technology in the Unit.
Applicant should be highly motivated with thorough, methodological and accurate work habits. The ideal candidate has a strong ability to multi-tasking and a service-oriented mentality.
Who would we like to hire?
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Biology or a related field. A Master´s Degree and PhD will be positvely considered.
- You have at least 3 years experience in either stem cell biology, stem cell differentiation, gene editing technologies or iPS cell generation and characteritzation
- You have experience in mouse embryology. Embryo manipulation will be considered as a plus.
Technical skills required:
- You have strong Tissue Culture experience with experience in stem cells and induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells
- ES cell differentiation experience
- Experience in genome editing in mammalian cell lines (ideally stem cells) desirable
- Molecular Biology experience
- Mouse and embryo manipulation. Holding appropiate official certificate to be able to work with rodents.
- Immunofluorescence, confocal and FACS experience for cellular caracterizations will be considered a plus
- You are fluent in English
- You ideally have a good level of Spanish
- You are highly motivated and organized
- You are capable of working in a group, as well as working autonomosly
- You posses great communicaton skills
- You have a customer service oriented attitude