Testimonials from Satisfied Clients
‘’We received a good number of qualified applications for our Post Doc in Neuroscience position. We will definitely consider EuroScienceJobs for our future recruiting, especially when reaching out to candidates in all of Europe"
-Dr. Ramya Varatharajan, University of Luebeck, July 2013
"When advertising a Scientific Project Manager on EuroScienceJobs, we were very happy and satisfied by the number of responses and quality of people applying.’’
- Frederic Timmermans, ILSI - International Life Sciences Institute, December 2012
‘’The client, University of Leeds, had 7 actual applications via EuroScienceJobs.com for their Experienced Researcher in Molecular Andrology position, which is a little low but they were happy they had some, as other sites had produced none. The client was happy.''
- Leigh Press, Project Manager, TMP Worldwide, October 2012
”Your website has proven to be one of the best resources in order to attract potential science related professionals. We received a good number of potential candidates’ resumes which gives your website an edge over other websites.We will definitely get in touch with you for our future science related positions.”
- Hilal A. Rahim Karbelkar, Recruitment Administrator, Qatar Foundation, July 2012
“Having our postdoctoral research position posted on EuroScienceJobs was very useful and helped us get the quantity of qualified candidates necessary for filling the post.”
- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, University of Zurich
"We recently recruited someone for our Postdoc program, in this case a well qualified person for our Cucurbits team. Thanks to the job pack we have with EuroScienceJobs we have gotten an interesting discount for placing several vacancies, only one invoice and easy access because we can send our vacancies to the ESJ team and within hours the vacancies are on line. A good way of recruiting!"
- Keygene N.V., Wageningen, The Netherlands
"We received quite a lot of CVs in response to our advertisement and some of them arrived via your website, as it was mentioned it in the candidates' cover letters. I'm sure EuroScienceJobs is very much consulted by European scientists looking for a job, so if I have to post another job, I will use EuroScienceJobs again. Regarding your website, it is a very attractive and easy to use site to search for jobs."
- Marielle Snellings, Atmospheric Composition, Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy (BIRA-IASB)
"We find EuroScienceJobs very useful...The application part which is quite satisfying I would like to point out your very useful, fast and quality customer service. Posting goes easy and fast and all requested information are delivered in a short notice."
- Matija Grgurinovic, EMBL - European Molecular Biology Laboratory
"The visibility offered by EuroScienceJobs allowed us to get a variety of candidates. We are very pleased with the results."
- Christine Vuichoud, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
What Happy Clients Say
Many clients have praised the results and services of the EuroJobsites organisation through the years. (Our first jobsite EuroBrussels has been the number one European Affairs jobsite since 2001).
Those are satisfied customers and users, who trust us and keep returning. In fact, many more have expressed satisfaction with our service, but have not wished to be quoted.
EuroScienceJobs continues this professional attitude and expertise in the European scientific career market.
From happy clients on the efficiency of the EuroJobsites job sites (EuroScienceJobs is part of same organisation).
"Eurobrussels certainly helped to streamline our recruitment process, with impressive results."
- Chris Boothby, Head of Communications, Eurelectric
"Thank you very much for your prompt reply. The text you proposed is good, you all are really efficient!"
- Paola Sabbione, Istituto Universitario di Studi Europei
Not expert at writing job ads?
We're able to help!
Write the most effective job ad
avoid basic mistakes
and ensure you recruit the best!
"I have received many responses to our job ad, so I consider EuroBrussels a very useful tool for finding a job (this is how I found my current position!). I am very happy I chose to use EuroBrussels and I will recommend it to my colleagues in the future."
- Vicky Tzivelis, EFMD
And we have many more satisfied clients...
Take Action Now
- Submit your job advert with your logo prominent - send us job ad now
- For more details about EuroScienceJobs, see the page about EuroScienceJobs
- We have more advertising opportunities, see our advertise page
- For any advertising enquires, please contact us at
- Forward this page to anyone who is recruiting in science - we can save them money, time and produce better results. They will thank you!