Testimonials from Satisfied Clients
‘’We received a good number of qualified applications for our Post Doc in Neuroscience position. We will definitely consider EuroScienceJobs for our future recruiting, especially when reaching out to candidates in all of Europe"
-Dr. Ramya Varatharajan, University of Luebeck, July 2013
‘’We were very happy with the applications and service we got from EuroScienceJobs, the role of ‘’Chinese Technical graduate’’ was a more challenging role to fill, but we found the ideal candidate through EuroScienceJobs.”
-Sheree East, CPA Recruitment, March 2013
"When advertising a Scientific Project Manager on EuroScienceJobs, we were very happy and satisfied by the number of responses and quality of people applying.’’
- Frederic Timmermans, ILSI - International Life Sciences Institute, December 2012
‘’The client, University of Leeds, had 7 actual applications via EuroScienceJobs.com for their Experienced Researcher in Molecular Andrology position, which is a little low but they were happy they had some, as other sites had produced none. The client was happy.''
- Leigh Press, Project Manager, TMP Worldwide, October 2012
”Your website has proven to be one of the best resources in order to attract potential science related professionals. We received a good number of potential candidates’ resumes which gives your website an edge over other websites.We will definitely get in touch with you for our future science related positions.”
- Hilal A. Rahim Karbelkar, Recruitment Administrator, Qatar Foundation, July 2012
“Having our postdoctoral research position posted on EuroScienceJobs was very useful and helped us get the quantity of qualified candidates necessary for filling the post.”
- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, University of Zurich
"We recently recruited someone for our Postdoc program, in this case a well qualified person for our Cucurbits team. Thanks to the job pack we have with EuroScienceJobs we have gotten an interesting discount for placing several vacancies, only one invoice and easy access because we can send our vacancies to the ESJ team and within hours the vacancies are on line. A good way of recruiting!"
- Keygene N.V., Wageningen, The Netherlands
"We received quite a lot of CVs in response to our advertisement and some of them arrived via your website, as it was mentioned it in the candidates' cover letters. I'm sure EuroScienceJobs is very much consulted by European scientists looking for a job, so if I have to post another job, I will use EuroScienceJobs again. Regarding your website, it is a very attractive and easy to use site to search for jobs."
- Marielle Snellings, Atmospheric Composition, Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy (BIRA-IASB)
"We are pleased about the services of EuroScienceJobs and we received interesting responses from the adverts. Therefore, we will recommend EuroScienceJobs to other companies and institutes as well. We will definitely use EuroScienceJobs for our future recruitment needs”
- Keygene N.V., Wageningen, The Netherlands
"We find EuroScienceJobs very useful. Apart from the application part which is quite satisfying I would like to point out your very useful, fast and quality customer service. Posting goes easy and fast and all requested information are delivered in a short notice."
- Matija Grgurinovic, EMBL - European Molecular Biology Laboratory
"The visibility offered by EuroScienceJobs allowed us to get a variety of candidates. We are very pleased with the results."
- Christine Vuichoud, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
"We received 16 applications out of which 5 applicants were short-listed as best fitting the job profile and invited for an interview. We have now appointed a well qualified scientist for this position. I found the website very easy to navigate and use and I am pleased with the results of our advertisement."
- Professor Marc Struelens, Professor of Clinical Microbiology, Head, Dept. of Microbiology,
Université Libre de Bruxelles- Hopital Erasme
"It will be third time we have used EuroScienceJobs, with which we are really happy to get a lot offers from. In the near future I would like to place more job ads."
- Agata Hass, Director's Adviser for EU projects at the Institute of Electronic Materials Technology
EuroScienceJobs is part of the EuroJobsites family whom customers regularly praise:
"I think you do an excellent job, your web site is very dynamic and up-to-date and the free and paid advertising are a good and fair mix."
- Dan Moisescu, Project Manager, ICT & KM Director, ADE,
"We would like to thank you for your prompt and efficient service, we have received a very positive response from the advert."
- Samantha Blyth, Ellwood Grant Effective Leadership Resourcing,
"I got many applications from candidates with a very solid background and I would definitely recommend EuroBrussels.com both to colleagues who are looking to hire and to those who are looking for a new job."
- Marie Van In, Division Counsel, Cytec Specialty Chemicals
"We have been already in contact with you in the past and we were really pleased about your services. We would like to put a new advert on your site."
- Calmejane Nathalie, Project co-ordinator, ECAS signpost
What Happy Clients Say
Many clients have praised the results and services of the EuroJobsites organisation through the years. (Our first jobsite EuroBrussels has been the number one European Affairs jobsite since 2001).
Those are satisfied customers and users, who trust us and keep returning. In fact, many more have expressed satisfaction with our service, but have not wished to be quoted.
EuroScienceJobs continues this professional attitude and expertise in the European scientific career market.
From happy clients on the efficiency of the EuroJobsites job sites (EuroScienceJobs is part of same organisation).
"Eurobrussels certainly helped to streamline our recruitment process, with impressive results."
- Chris Boothby, Head of Communications, Eurelectric
"Thank you very much for your prompt reply. The text you proposed is good, you all are really efficient!"
- Paola Sabbione, Istituto Universitario di Studi Europei
"I really think that it is useful to have a link from Eurobrussels Education & Courses to our website"
- Henriett Griecs, Departmental Coordinator Department of Public Policy, Central European University
Not expert at writing job ads?
We're able to help!
Write the most effective job ad
avoid basic mistakes
and ensure you recruit the best!
"The EuroBrussels team is helpful, friendly and fair.
This adds to the good service of the website."
- Andrew Duff MEP
"Thank you very much for posting our job advertisement on
your website. It has been extremely useful for us, as we
have received an impressive amount of applications."
- Julie Heraud, HCL Consultants
"I think Eurobrussels is really excellent!"
- Amy Spenlove-Brown, Press and Public Relations Officer, EVCA - European Private Equity and Venture Capital
"We were very happy with the efficient service provided by the team of Eurobrussels.com and we received an impressive number of applications in a very short time. We will definetely use EuroBrussels again next time we are hiring."
- Valentina Bastino, European Trade Union Committee for Education (ETUCE)
"Thank you for the easy and professional service you gave us. We had a very good response to the advert and would be very happy to use you again."
- Lucy Aspinall, Development Associate, Yorkshire and Humber European Office
"I have received many responses to our job ad, so I consider EuroBrussels a very useful tool for finding a job (this is how I found my current position!). I am very happy I chose to use EuroBrussels and I will recommend it to my colleagues in the future."
- Vicky Tzivelis, EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development)
"I am really pleased to express to you my gratitude for the timely and effective information on international vacancies you provide for in your newsletter, especially considering that thanks to it I have managed to grasp a professional opportunity that otherwise could have gone completely unnoticed! Some time ago I have applied for a vacant position at EUMETSAT (which I first saw mentioned in your EuroBrussels Newsletter 99), and now, following the successful outcome of the recruitment procedure, I am ready to take up duty at their Headquarters in Germany in a few weeks.
I hope therefore that you will accept my sincere congratulations for the high relevance and quality of your newsletter, which definitely represents a precious tool for international job-hunters, particularly in the difficult job market of these times.
I look forward to continuing hearing from you, kindest regards,"
- Dr Piero Vittorio Valabrega, Ph.D. int. econ. law
"Concerning your pages with CV guidance. I have during more than 10 years visited numerous websites giving such guidance. I must say that your material as a whole is definitely the best I have seen. I have already recommended your guidance pages and forwarded links to several people."
- Mr I.V., The Hague, The Netherlands
And we have many more satisfied clients...
Take Action Now
- Submit your job advert with your logo prominent - send us job ad now
- For more details about EuroScienceJobs, see the page about EuroScienceJobs
- We have more advertising opportunities, see our advertise page
- For any advertising enquires, please contact us at
- Forward this page to anyone who is recruiting in science - we can save them money, time and produce better results. They will thank you!