Innovation Manager Sustainable Chemistry
DECHEMA Gesellschaft für Chemische Technik und Biotechnologie e. V.
YOUR JOB TASK
- Engage with a large international network in the field of sustainable chemistry including industrial, academic, finance and policy representatives and build-up collaborations for international innovation projects;
- Identify priority fields in sustainable chemistry and initiate and monitor corresponding research and innovation activities;
- Prepare and implement concepts for international innovation support and a mentoring process from research to entrepreneurship;
- Organise both physical and virtual innovation events such as entrepreneur workshops, brokerage events for collaboration matchmaking, start-up pitches etc.;
- Identify, describe and communicate/disseminate lighthouse projects and successful case studies in sustainable chemistry, incl. preparation of publications, presentations, website content.
- A background in chemistry, chemical engineering, business chemistry or economics, at master or PhD level;
- Knowledge in green and sustainable chemistry and sustainability assessment metrics;
- Preferably experience in facilitation of innovation processes, mechanisms for technology transfer or business support and financing for start-ups;
- Fluency in English and at least solid basis in German;
- Strong communication skills and cultural sensitivity to deal with individuals from all over the world;
- Autonomous as well as team-oriented working mode;
- High motivation to travel incl. intercontinental trips;
- Very good skills in MS Office, use of content management systems for websites and webinar software tools.
Don't forget to mention EuroScienceJobs when applying.