University Teacher for the Field Metal Joining Processes
UL - University of Ljubljana
CONDITIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Required education/level and area: doctoral degree (PhD) in mechanical engineering or other natural science-technical area;
- Valid academic title: assistant professor, associate professor or full professor for the field Metal Joining Processes;
- Knowledge of Slovenian language.
Functional skills and other requirements:
- Rhetorical skills, sense of innovation, ability to organize their own work of their colleagues, PC skills, proficiency in a foreign language.
- forming and reforming the curricula and adapting university and applied sciences study programs to the requirements;
- organization and co-organization of all activities for performing the subject in accordance with the curriculum and the latest findings in the field and – coordinating and inspecting the work of other teaching staff (assistants, technical staff and other co-workers);
- lecturing to students, guiding seminars and other forms of pedagogical activities in under-graduate programs;
- guiding, assessment and correction of examination tasks and tests;
- guiding students research work and activities as mentor in their preparation of the diploma thesis and other works;
- scientific research work, studying and development of concepts, theories and methods.
Don't forget to mention EuroScienceJobs when applying.